Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with P&K! If you have any questions, please feel free to email HR Manager, Karen Swinton.
Location: Waterloo, IA
Type of Employment: Full time
PLEASE FORWARD A RESUME TO:
Store Manager Job Function
As a Store Manager for our Waterloo, IA location, you will lead your location team to deliver our organizational objectives. This position requires a self-motivated individual driven to succeed. If you’re willing to learn, make customers the highest priority, and are committed to delivering results, we look forward to hearing from you!
Store Manager Essential Responsibilities:
- Leads sales, parts, and service efforts for assigned store location.
- Manages sales for the store and achieves store manager sales goals.
- Leads and coaches the store team to develop deep customer relationships, resulting in consistent achievement of profitable sales, market share and growth expectations.
- Coaches team in customer interactions in ways that foster an environment of customer responsiveness, innovation, and adaptability.
- Attracts, leads, and develops talent that results in a productive and motivated team.
- Engages store workforce by effectively communicating company vision, goals and plans, with regular progress updates.
- Establishes, monitors, and communicates performance against budget and adjusts. direction as needed to meet store goals including sales, market share, expenses, and profit on an ongoing basis.
- Monitors key store performance indicators to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develops and maintains a positive relationship with all existing and new customers and resolves any elevated customer issues.
- Ensures facility and grounds appearance projects our image and is secure.
Store Manager Job Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in a retail environment.
- Familiarity and experience with John Deere and competitive products preferred, but not required.
- Experience dealing with elevated customer issues.
- Proven managerial ability including leading, coaching, and developing others.
- Knowledge of financial metrics and retail marketing.
- Solid understanding of sales, parts, and service functions.
- Solid analytical, business planning, problem solving, and communication skills.
PROUD TO BE EASTERN IOWA'S LOCAL JOHN DEERE EXPERTS.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your interest in joining the P&K team!